Personal Data Policy
For the DINAPE Website
DINAPE takes data protection very seriously and as such, We will process the information (including personal data) that You provide Us with utmost care and confidentiality in accordance with this Personal Data Policy for the DINAPE Website (the “Policy”) as well as applicable laws. This Policy provides You with the information about essential aspects of data processing at DINAPE.
1. General information
DINAPE Website is operated by DINAPE Solutions GmbH, a company incorporated under 459720 i of the company register of the Regional Court of Wiener Neustadt, Austria, having its registered offices at Campus 21, Europaring F15/302, A-2345 Brunn am Gebirge, Austria. As such, DINAPE Solutions GmbH is to be seen as being the controller of any personal data collected via DINAPE Website.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- Any reference to “You” or “Your” shall mean the visitor of the DINAPE Website.
- Any reference to “DINAPE”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” shall mean DINAPE Solutions GmbH.
2. What data will be processed?
The following categories of personal data might be processed when visiting the DINAPE Website: The date and time of Your request, the type and version of Your browser, Your operating system, the URL-address that directed You to the DINAPE Website and Your IP address.
3. What is the purpose of the data processing?
We will process the relevant personal data provided by You exclusively for the protection of the DINAPE Website against unlawful and criminal attacks (the “Purpose”).
4. How will the data be processed?
The personal data You provide Us will be kept confidential and will be processed with due care, appropriately and in a way adequate to the relevant Purpose expressly stated in this Policy. The data will be processed in compliance with applicable laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU as well as with the relevant provisions of the Austrian national law. The confidentiality and security of Your data is secured by appropriate technological and organizational means.
5. Who has access to your data?
Unless otherwise specifically stated, no personal data that You provide Us for any of the Purposes stated in this Policy will be made available or transmitted to any third party without Your express permission.
Where it is necessary in order to respond to a request You made via the DINAPE Website, Your personal data might be transferred to DINAPE’s affiliated companies (e.g. where your request can be addressed more accurately by such affiliated company).
Please be advised that in order to optimise functionality of the DINAPE Website, we cooperate with easyname GmbH, which as an external partner for hosting services has technical access to the data processed via the DINAPE Website.
Access to the data provided by You will only be granted to authorized personnel of DINAPE, its affiliated companies or its third party partners (as stipulated above) responsible for the realisation of the relevant Purpose.
6. How long your data will be processed?
Your relevant personal data will be stored for 26 (twenty-six) months following Your visit on the DINAPE Website and automatically erased immediately thereafter.
7. Your permission and rights
The processing of Your data is based on Our legitimate interest (article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), such as security of network and information. We are not permitted to and shall not process any of Your personal data without having such legitimate interest.
You should know that You have the following rights with respect to the personal data that You provide Us:
- You have the right to request Us to inform You about the personal data We have stored about You.
- You have the right to request Us to amend any incorrect data that We have stored about You.
- You have the right to data portability, which means that upon request, We will transfer Your data to a third party that You nominate.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Datenschutzbehörde) in the event that You are of the opinion that a breach of data security has occurred.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights at any time.